Day Tours & Sightseeing Trips
Sunrise Tours offers day tours trips and sightseeing excursions to some of the most popular landmarks and tourist locations in Sydney and from Sydney.
Our days tour itineraries are flexible and changes can be made during the day. Locations added or subtracted on the day pose no problems.
While spring and summer seasons in Sydney attract a lot of visitors we would have to say that winter and the colder months (May to August) are the best times to visit some of the top tourist locations that New South Wales has to offer.
While the days are a pleasant 22C (72F) and not humid, the nights are cool which allows a great night’s sleep. This is also the off season, so prices are cheaper at tourist locations and there are far less people.
Sunsets in the Sydney winter sky are amazing and if you can make it, catch the sunrise over the water at Bondi Beach for the most amazing Australian sunrises you’ll ever see.
- Sydney City and surrounds
- Blue Mountains
- Hunter Valley Wineries (wine tasting)
- Canberra (our nation’s capital)
- Port Stephens and Nelson Bay (dolphin and whale watching)
- Newcastle City
- Central Coast (lavender and macadamia farms)
- Jervis Bay (dolphin and whale watching)
- Wollongong City
- Jenolan Caves
- Orange / Bathurst / Mudgee (seasonal tours)